We have been open for a little more than 1 Week
GlitchNetwork has been open for one week and there have been no major problems since launch. We took the time to make sure that everything was working properly before we released and it definitely paid off. Â Currently, there are no game-breaking bugs on our server. AdditionallyÂ there are few bugs that are affecting game play (that we know about). If we are wrong about this, definitely let us know! By reporting a bug, you help all of us!
There haven’t been tons of changes during our first week, but I would like to outline a few major ones so that everyone is informed:
- We have removed 1 voting site, but added 12 additional for a current total of 21! By voting for every website, you can open the voting crate 21 times!
- There are now 150 votes required for a vote party, butÂ vote party rewards were buffed.
- The in-gameÂ /vote command was updated to reflecting this change.
- If any voting website stop working for some reason, let us know.
- All mcMMO skillsÂ were capped at level 1000. ThisÂ promotes new users, bugÂ still gives those who spend time grinding someÂ advantage.
- We launched our first trailer video, you should definitely check it out. Also, please subscribe to the official GlitchNetwork YouTube Channel!
- We are in the process of setting up an issue tracker so that we can keep track of things that need to be inspected, fixed, or added. This will allow us to be more coordinated.
Issues fixed during Week 1
- There were a fair amount of you that were having trouble registering on our website, this has been fixed. If you are still having difficulty, alert me (Jackson413) in game.
- There were a few blips in the crate announcements. Many of these have been fixed, but it is an ongoing fight. We are fixing them asÂ they are noticed.
- Our auctioning plugin was acting up. We corrected the issue within the hour.
- There were definitely other things that were fixed, I just can’t remember them.
Major Issues that we know About
- Some of the links that are put into chat are not able to be clicked. We’re working on this and trying to find a workaround.
If you find a bug and there are no staff online
Please report it at http://bugreport.glitch.network/. Seriously, everyone benefits for bug fixes.
Lastly, we have a Position Open
Server promotion is an important part of any server’s existence. There are hundreds of thousands of servers out there. Your job would entail helping us make sure that our server is known.
- At least 16 years old
- Can write in English with proper spelling and grammar
- Great work ethic
- Works with others well
- Can acceptÂ negative feedback and improve
- Has a proper microphone, TeamSpeak, Skype, and some degree of availability
If you are interested, head on over to the staff applications page and specify that you’re interested in our curationÂ position. I’m being a bit more vague here, but moreÂ information canÂ be given over voice chat.
Thanks for a Great Week 1
Seriously, thanks for not causing a lot of chaos. This first week went pretty well and you guys have definitely made it awesome.