Glitch.Network

Ban Appeal

Home Forums Appeals Appeal IP Ban Ban Appeal

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RadOG123
    Participant

My User name is ItsRadOG
    I was banned for duping when I didn’t. Although I knew the person was doing it I tried telling him not to, but he continued. The anti cheat went crazy according to ford, but that was mostly due to the FACT I a was NEAR the contraption but had nothing to do with it.
    #Rad4Unban Thanks for your time.

Anonymous

What all went into this duping contraption do u think u can remake it and screenshot it so I personally can see it

Anonymous

What all went into this duping contraption do u think u can remake it and screenshot it so I personally can see it

• Author

RadOG123
    Participant

My User name is ItsRadOG
    I was banned for duping when I didn’t. Although I knew the person was doing it I tried telling him not to, but he continued. The anti cheat went crazy according to ford, but that was mostly due to the FACT I a was NEAR the contraption but had nothing to do with it.
    #Rad4Unban Thanks for your time.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.