Glitch.Network

DeathTrooper Helper application

Home Forums Server Operation Staff Applications DeathTrooper Helper application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AutoGlitch AutoGlitch 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DeathTrooper
    Participant

1. What is your ign?-DeathTrooper
    2. Have you ever been banned on a server? (If so which one and for what?)-no
    3. If you are chosen for helper what can you bring to the table?-can fix some things or report problems and i ma nice
    4. What are all your previous ign’s?-none
    5. Will you be able to record to help out advertise glitch.network? (Every bit helps)-yes weekends only
    6. Do you have teamspeak/ skype? (If so what is your skype?)-no
    7. What country and time zone do you live in?-South Africa cat
    8. How long and often in a given week will you be able to play on Glitch.Network?-14 hours
    9. Are you a staff on another server? (If so what server?)-none
    10. What is your experience on being staff? (What position and what server and how long?)-none but have to start somewhere
    11. What are your thoughts about Glitch.Network?-gonna be a good server
    12. Why do you want to become a staff member on Glitch.Network?-to help out every where i can
    13. Name some of the staff memeber’s on Glitch.Network.pootsMAGoots,Lazzulai
    14. How old are you?-14

AutoGlitch
    AutoGlitch
    Keymaster

Rejected

• Author

DeathTrooper
    Participant

1. What is your ign?-DeathTrooper
    2. Have you ever been banned on a server? (If so which one and for what?)-no
    3. If you are chosen for helper what can you bring to the table?-can fix some things or report problems and i ma nice
    4. What are all your previous ign’s?-none
    5. Will you be able to record to help out advertise glitch.network? (Every bit helps)-yes weekends only
    6. Do you have teamspeak/ skype? (If so what is your skype?)-no
    7. What country and time zone do you live in?-South Africa cat
    8. How long and often in a given week will you be able to play on Glitch.Network?-14 hours
    9. Are you a staff on another server? (If so what server?)-none
    10. What is your experience on being staff? (What position and what server and how long?)-none but have to start somewhere
    11. What are your thoughts about Glitch.Network?-gonna be a good server
    12. Why do you want to become a staff member on Glitch.Network?-to help out every where i can
    13. Name some of the staff memeber’s on Glitch.Network.pootsMAGoots,Lazzulai
    14. How old are you?-14

AutoGlitch
    AutoGlitch
    Keymaster

Rejected

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.