Glitch.Network

Dewster's Builder application

Home Forums Server Operation Staff Applications Dewster's Builder application

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AutoGlitch AutoGlitch 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dewster
    Participant

Hello, my name is Michael, but in-game I go by Dewster. I am applying for builder today because I think that my building skill could you your network improve building-wise. I have previous building experience on popular servers such as MineVerse, BadLion, and the official Skyblock server. I am apart of 2 professional build teams, which are Gazamo and SynthriaBuilds. I would like to help you with your server, because I think that the server has a lot of potential, and with my building help I could make the server look professional, and attract some players that would love the server. I have over 4 years of building experience, and I am a very responsible/mature player/builder
    Portfolio:
    Build team I manage:
    Build team I build for:
    I hope you consider me as builder for your network, because I think it would be fun to help the server out and the staff seem pretty friendly so far. Usually people would hire me for a bit of money, but I am offering to help you for free… Thank you for reading my application. :)

AutoGlitch
    AutoGlitch
    Keymaster

Rejected

• Author

Dewster
    Participant

Hello, my name is Michael, but in-game I go by Dewster. I am applying for builder today because I think that my building skill could you your network improve building-wise. I have previous building experience on popular servers such as MineVerse, BadLion, and the official Skyblock server. I am apart of 2 professional build teams, which are Gazamo and SynthriaBuilds. I would like to help you with your server, because I think that the server has a lot of potential, and with my building help I could make the server look professional, and attract some players that would love the server. I have over 4 years of building experience, and I am a very responsible/mature player/builder
    Portfolio:
    Build team I manage:
    Build team I build for:
    I hope you consider me as builder for your network, because I think it would be fun to help the server out and the staff seem pretty friendly so far. Usually people would hire me for a bit of money, but I am offering to help you for free… Thank you for reading my application. :)

AutoGlitch
    AutoGlitch
    Keymaster

Rejected

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.