Glitch.Network

enderlord25's Staff Application

Home Forums Server Operation Staff Applications enderlord25's Staff Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AutoGlitch AutoGlitch 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

enderlord25
    Participant

1. What is your ign: enderlord25
    2. Have you ever been banned on a server? (If so which one and for what?): I have never been banned on a server before.
    3. If you are chosen for helper what can you bring to the table: I honestly would look out for people that are hacking and put a stop to that so that, actual players that want to play could have a fair advantage. I would moderate chat and welcome people as they come and enjoy.
    4. What are all your previous ign’s?: I truly have no other ign besides the one I have now.
    5. Will you be able to record to help out advertise glitch.network? (Every bit helps): I will be able to record and advertise on servers of the server and give everyone a notice.
    6. Do you have teamspeak/ skype? (If so what is your skype?): My skype name is TimeLordofGods
    7. What country and time zone do you live in?: The country I live in is US, and my timezone is PST.
    8. How long and often in a given week will you be able to play on Glitch.Network?: I might miss about 3 weeks because I have been recovering from a surgery so I have a lot of school work to do as the month passes by.
    9. Are you a staff on another server? (If so what server?)I currently am staff on a server, the name is RemixFactions, but it is in a hosten server. Basically, a server in a server.
    10. What is your experience on being staff? (What position and what server and how long?): My position was admin on an everyday 15+ slot player server until it was shut down, and were Mod in KlutzCraft before the server shut down as well.
    11. What are your thoughts about Glitch.Network?:I think the server is successful and will hold on tight to the future, I honestly think it is better than Archon.
    12. Why do you want to become a staff member on Glitch.Network?: I want to become staff so that I can help players and remove the viruses (hackers) from the system to make an easy path to finish the game. I wish to do my best on moderating the chat and having fun as I do it. I still to this day on, wish that some of my mistakes aren’t too severe to get me demoted. I try my best at taking care of fighting and will always do my best.
    13. Name some of the staff memeber’s on Glitch.Network.: Some of the members are,
    [Owner] Jackson413, [YouTuber+] fordtruck89YT, and [YouTuber+] AutoGlitch.

AutoGlitch
    AutoGlitch
    Keymaster

Rejected
    play more on the server

• Author

enderlord25
    Participant

1. What is your ign: enderlord25
    2. Have you ever been banned on a server? (If so which one and for what?): I have never been banned on a server before.
    3. If you are chosen for helper what can you bring to the table: I honestly would look out for people that are hacking and put a stop to that so that, actual players that want to play could have a fair advantage. I would moderate chat and welcome people as they come and enjoy.
    4. What are all your previous ign’s?: I truly have no other ign besides the one I have now.
    5. Will you be able to record to help out advertise glitch.network? (Every bit helps): I will be able to record and advertise on servers of the server and give everyone a notice.
    6. Do you have teamspeak/ skype? (If so what is your skype?): My skype name is TimeLordofGods
    7. What country and time zone do you live in?: The country I live in is US, and my timezone is PST.
    8. How long and often in a given week will you be able to play on Glitch.Network?: I might miss about 3 weeks because I have been recovering from a surgery so I have a lot of school work to do as the month passes by.
    9. Are you a staff on another server? (If so what server?)I currently am staff on a server, the name is RemixFactions, but it is in a hosten server. Basically, a server in a server.
    10. What is your experience on being staff? (What position and what server and how long?): My position was admin on an everyday 15+ slot player server until it was shut down, and were Mod in KlutzCraft before the server shut down as well.
    11. What are your thoughts about Glitch.Network?:I think the server is successful and will hold on tight to the future, I honestly think it is better than Archon.
    12. Why do you want to become a staff member on Glitch.Network?: I want to become staff so that I can help players and remove the viruses (hackers) from the system to make an easy path to finish the game. I wish to do my best on moderating the chat and having fun as I do it. I still to this day on, wish that some of my mistakes aren’t too severe to get me demoted. I try my best at taking care of fighting and will always do my best.
    13. Name some of the staff memeber’s on Glitch.Network.: Some of the members are,
    [Owner] Jackson413, [YouTuber+] fordtruck89YT, and [YouTuber+] AutoGlitch.

AutoGlitch
    AutoGlitch
    Keymaster

Rejected
    play more on the server

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.