Glitch.Network

KnowledgePvP's Helper Application

Home Forums Server Operation Staff Applications KnowledgePvP's Helper Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AutoGlitch AutoGlitch 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

KnowledgePvP
    Participant

-={HELPER APPLICATION}=-
    1. What is your ign? KnowledgePvP
    2. Have you ever been banned on a server? (If so which one and for what?) Nope
    3. If you are chosen for helper what can you bring to the table?. I am a very mature player, I know how to act in most situations as in if its a joke I’m not going to be a really serious up tight staff member.What I love about being staff is the love I get from the members appreciating me helping them.I’d really love to advance my way in the GlitchNewtork community,with events and maybe random giveaways on my channel.I’ve been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now and I’m really experienced with the game so its easy to help new players to the gamemode,game.
    4. What are all your previous ign’s?. KnowledgePvP, de_bank, RenamedClient, _Introductory
    5. Will you be able to record to help out advertise glitch.network. Yes! Of Course!
    6. Do you have teamspeak/ skype? (If so what is your skype?). I have TS and Skype, IntroductoryCSGO
    7. What country and time zone do you live in?. GMT, United Kingdom
    8. How long and often in a given week will you be able to play on Glitch.Network?. 3+ Hours Per Day, Around 6+ Per Day At The Weekend
    9. Are you a staff on another server? (If so what server?). I’m not staff on any server at the moment but I currently own a factions server that is in development
    10. What is your experience on being staff? (What position and what server and how long?). I was Mod on a small factions server that has now gone down.
    11. What are your thoughts about Glitch.Network?. GlitchNetwork has a long way to go but it one of the best servers for how long its been up for. There has been a lot of effort put into this server so this keeps me motivated to play everyday because I know this server will grow rapidly. This is the first time this server has been released and the amount of features already is amazing, This server has a lot farer to go. Keep up the good work!
    12. Why do you want to become a staff member on Glitch.Network?.I want to become really involved with the community by helping the players of Glitch.Network not matter what rank or reputation If they need help Ill be happy to.I want to help Glitch.Network in the development stage of new ideas and features all the time.I have a lot of ideas for this server and now I’m learning to code myself
    13. Name some of the staff memeber’s on Glitch.Network.
    Owner Fordtruck89
    Admin PootsMagoots
    Admin Jackson

Thanks For Reading, I Hope You Accept My Application!
    – Knowledge

AutoGlitch
    AutoGlitch
    Keymaster

Rejected

also jackson is a owner

• Author

KnowledgePvP
    Participant

-={HELPER APPLICATION}=-
    1. What is your ign? KnowledgePvP
    2. Have you ever been banned on a server? (If so which one and for what?) Nope
    3. If you are chosen for helper what can you bring to the table?. I am a very mature player, I know how to act in most situations as in if its a joke I’m not going to be a really serious up tight staff member.What I love about being staff is the love I get from the members appreciating me helping them.I’d really love to advance my way in the GlitchNewtork community,with events and maybe random giveaways on my channel.I’ve been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now and I’m really experienced with the game so its easy to help new players to the gamemode,game.
    4. What are all your previous ign’s?. KnowledgePvP, de_bank, RenamedClient, _Introductory
    5. Will you be able to record to help out advertise glitch.network. Yes! Of Course!
    6. Do you have teamspeak/ skype? (If so what is your skype?). I have TS and Skype, IntroductoryCSGO
    7. What country and time zone do you live in?. GMT, United Kingdom
    8. How long and often in a given week will you be able to play on Glitch.Network?. 3+ Hours Per Day, Around 6+ Per Day At The Weekend
    9. Are you a staff on another server? (If so what server?). I’m not staff on any server at the moment but I currently own a factions server that is in development
    10. What is your experience on being staff? (What position and what server and how long?). I was Mod on a small factions server that has now gone down.
    11. What are your thoughts about Glitch.Network?. GlitchNetwork has a long way to go but it one of the best servers for how long its been up for. There has been a lot of effort put into this server so this keeps me motivated to play everyday because I know this server will grow rapidly. This is the first time this server has been released and the amount of features already is amazing, This server has a lot farer to go. Keep up the good work!
    12. Why do you want to become a staff member on Glitch.Network?.I want to become really involved with the community by helping the players of Glitch.Network not matter what rank or reputation If they need help Ill be happy to.I want to help Glitch.Network in the development stage of new ideas and features all the time.I have a lot of ideas for this server and now I’m learning to code myself
    13. Name some of the staff memeber’s on Glitch.Network.
    Owner Fordtruck89
    Admin PootsMagoots
    Admin Jackson

Thanks For Reading, I Hope You Accept My Application!
    – Knowledge

AutoGlitch
    AutoGlitch
    Keymaster

Rejected

also jackson is a owner

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.