Glitch.Network

Media Applications

Home Forums General Media Media Applications

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ohhhrekt Ohhhrekt 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Copy and paste this template and fill in your answers.

You can only apply for one Media. This will be for youtube, youtube+, twitch and twitch+. Please only apply if you meet the credentials of the respective rank. The requirements are as followed:
    youtube you must have at least 100 subs and 20+ views on your videos and must record on the server once a week, youtube+ you must have at least 1000 subs and have 500+ views on videos you must record on the server at least three times a week. Twitch rank you must have 100 followers and 200+ views and must record on the server at least once a week, twitch+ rank you must have 500 followers and 1000+ views and must record on the server at least three a week.

1. What rank are you applying for?

2. Will you be able to abide by all the rules and met the

requirements?

3. Please state your ign.

4. Please post your youtube or twitch link here so we can take a look at it and make an easier decision.

This is a major rule for all media ranks.

If you miss your recording you must have a valid reason and the following week you must make up your recording(s) ex. youtube if u dont record at all one week you must record two the following week for youtube+ if you miss one recording you must record five videos the following week.

We will be with you as soon as possible.

MasterHunter14
    Participant

I am applying for the twitch rank.I will be able to meet all the rules and the requirements.My IGN is Masterhunter14.
    http://www.twitch.tv/master_hunter14

Ohhhrekt
    Ohhhrekt
    Participant

I am applying for twitch i will be able to follow all rules and i would never disrespect them my ign is: ohhhrekt
    here is my link for my twitch!!: http://www.twitch.tv/gamereustace

• Author

Anonymous

Copy and paste this template and fill in your answers.

You can only apply for one Media. This will be for youtube, youtube+, twitch and twitch+. Please only apply if you meet the credentials of the respective rank. The requirements are as followed:
    youtube you must have at least 100 subs and 20+ views on your videos and must record on the server once a week, youtube+ you must have at least 1000 subs and have 500+ views on videos you must record on the server at least three times a week. Twitch rank you must have 100 followers and 200+ views and must record on the server at least once a week, twitch+ rank you must have 500 followers and 1000+ views and must record on the server at least three a week.

1. What rank are you applying for?

2. Will you be able to abide by all the rules and met the

requirements?

3. Please state your ign.

4. Please post your youtube or twitch link here so we can take a look at it and make an easier decision.

This is a major rule for all media ranks.

If you miss your recording you must have a valid reason and the following week you must make up your recording(s) ex. youtube if u dont record at all one week you must record two the following week for youtube+ if you miss one recording you must record five videos the following week.

We will be with you as soon as possible.

MasterHunter14
    Participant

I am applying for the twitch rank.I will be able to meet all the rules and the requirements.My IGN is Masterhunter14.
    http://www.twitch.tv/master_hunter14

Ohhhrekt
    Ohhhrekt
    Participant

I am applying for twitch i will be able to follow all rules and i would never disrespect them my ign is: ohhhrekt
    here is my link for my twitch!!: http://www.twitch.tv/gamereustace

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.