Glitch.Network

Thommo99's Helper Application

Home Forums Server Operation Staff Applications Thommo99's Helper Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AutoGlitch AutoGlitch 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Thommo99
    Participant

1. What is your ign? Thommo99

2. Have you ever been banned on a server? (If so which one and for what?) I have never been permanently banned from any servers.

3. If you are chosen for helper what can you bring to the table? If I was chosen to be helper I could bring quite a lot to the table because I am very active as I am grinding and working on things on the game all of the time. Therefore meaning that I am able to help a lot of people on the server, also because of this I will get to know the other players really well which could help to create a stronger bond between the staff group and the community on the server. Along with this, I am from a different time zone to some of the staff which means that it is likely that I can moderate chat and help people whilst other staff members are unable to due to the difference in time zone.

4. What are all your previous ign’s? Cambo1508, CambotheClasher, GingerMilkman + Thommo99 (current)

5. Will you be able to record to help out advertise glitch.network? (Every bit helps) I have recording software and am looking into getting a good mic (my current one isn’t great) and better recording software in order to begin recording, I have had a youtube channel with 1.4k subs that I used to upload daily on so I know about the commitment of recording a lot and know that as long as I have the right tools, I will be able to do it.

6. Do you have teamspeak/ skype? (If so what is your skype?) I have skype, my name on it is Cambo1508

7. What country and time zone do you live in? I live in England, time zone is GMT.

8. How long and often in a given week will you be able to play on Glitch.Network? I will be able to play for a few hours a day, therefore I would give an estimate of around 18-30 hours a week depending on other things, sometimes I can only play 18 due to extra school work etc. however most of them time it is closer to 30 + hours a week.

9. Are you a staff on another server? (If so what server?) I am not staff on any other server, so I would put all of my time into this server.

10. What is your experience on being staff? (What position and what server and how long?) I don’t have any experience in actually being staff on a minecraft server, however I have been in leadership roles outside of minecraft that need similar, if not harder abilities that can easily be transferred, I also spend a lot of time answering questions and helping people in chat even though I am not staff.

11. What are your thoughts about Glitch.Network? Since Glitch network has opened I have really enjoyed it, I’m not having any lag issues, the people seem great and the staff are really nice to speak to and listen to your concerns when you voice them. I am going to continue playing for a long time.

12. Why do you want to become a staff member on Glitch.Network? I want to become a staff member because I know the server wants some mature staff members and I believe I have what it takes, I enjoy helping people and making other people happy by giving them suggestions or helping them with their questions or concerns and I hope that if I become staff more people will ask me questions that I can answer so that they can keep playing without any worries.

13. Name some of the staff memeber’s on Glitch.Network. PootsMaGoots (Admin)
    IAbooseYou (Developer), Fordtruck89 (Owner)

AutoGlitch
    AutoGlitch
    Keymaster

Pending

• Author

Thommo99
    Participant

1. What is your ign? Thommo99

2. Have you ever been banned on a server? (If so which one and for what?) I have never been permanently banned from any servers.

3. If you are chosen for helper what can you bring to the table? If I was chosen to be helper I could bring quite a lot to the table because I am very active as I am grinding and working on things on the game all of the time. Therefore meaning that I am able to help a lot of people on the server, also because of this I will get to know the other players really well which could help to create a stronger bond between the staff group and the community on the server. Along with this, I am from a different time zone to some of the staff which means that it is likely that I can moderate chat and help people whilst other staff members are unable to due to the difference in time zone.

4. What are all your previous ign’s? Cambo1508, CambotheClasher, GingerMilkman + Thommo99 (current)

5. Will you be able to record to help out advertise glitch.network? (Every bit helps) I have recording software and am looking into getting a good mic (my current one isn’t great) and better recording software in order to begin recording, I have had a youtube channel with 1.4k subs that I used to upload daily on so I know about the commitment of recording a lot and know that as long as I have the right tools, I will be able to do it.

6. Do you have teamspeak/ skype? (If so what is your skype?) I have skype, my name on it is Cambo1508

7. What country and time zone do you live in? I live in England, time zone is GMT.

8. How long and often in a given week will you be able to play on Glitch.Network? I will be able to play for a few hours a day, therefore I would give an estimate of around 18-30 hours a week depending on other things, sometimes I can only play 18 due to extra school work etc. however most of them time it is closer to 30 + hours a week.

9. Are you a staff on another server? (If so what server?) I am not staff on any other server, so I would put all of my time into this server.

10. What is your experience on being staff? (What position and what server and how long?) I don’t have any experience in actually being staff on a minecraft server, however I have been in leadership roles outside of minecraft that need similar, if not harder abilities that can easily be transferred, I also spend a lot of time answering questions and helping people in chat even though I am not staff.

11. What are your thoughts about Glitch.Network? Since Glitch network has opened I have really enjoyed it, I’m not having any lag issues, the people seem great and the staff are really nice to speak to and listen to your concerns when you voice them. I am going to continue playing for a long time.

12. Why do you want to become a staff member on Glitch.Network? I want to become a staff member because I know the server wants some mature staff members and I believe I have what it takes, I enjoy helping people and making other people happy by giving them suggestions or helping them with their questions or concerns and I hope that if I become staff more people will ask me questions that I can answer so that they can keep playing without any worries.

13. Name some of the staff memeber’s on Glitch.Network. PootsMaGoots (Admin)
    IAbooseYou (Developer), Fordtruck89 (Owner)

AutoGlitch
    AutoGlitch
    Keymaster

Pending

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.