Glitch.Network

ZboTs Application

Home Forums Server Operation Staff Applications ZboTs Application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  _ZboT 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

_ZboT
    Participant

Make sure to copy and paste the whole template and reply to all the questions. If you don’t you will be rejected automatically.
    1. What is your ign? _ZboT
    2. Have you ever been banned on a server? (If so which one and for what?) 0
    3. If you are chosen for helper what can you bring to the table? i can bring a kind supportive attitude to the server and ill be on alot and help every member and even if i hate them i will treat everyone the same
    4. What are all your previous ign’s? ewanlonglegs EwanTSG Xx_ZboT_xX
    5. Will you be able to record to help out advertise glitch.network? (Every bit helps) Yes I allready do :)
    6. Do you have teamspeak/ skype? (If so what is your skype?) Yes i have both
    7. What country and time zone do you live in? GMT
    8. How long and often in a given week will you be able to play on Glitch.Network? Nearly Every night on week days and during the day on weekends
    9. Are you a staff on another server? (If so what server?) Not atm
    10. What is your experience on being staff? (What position and what server and how long?) i owned a server and i have helped out on many servers such as insanepvp (Currently not up)
    11. What are your thoughts about Glitch.Network? it is an amazing factions server which helps players out makes sure everyone is playing fairly and the staff do an amazing job
    12. Why do you want to become a staff member on Glitch.Network? becuase this is my favirote server and i would like to help out chat make sure everyone’s playing properly and because some times when in on there’s no staff and i could help out alot with that
    13. Name some of the staff memeber’s on Glitch.Network. Fordtruck89,toubled_ons,glitchnetwork,autoglitch,pootsmagoots
    14. How old are you? 12 young but i know
    We will be looking at staff applications once a week. Once the spots are filled for helper you can keep applying however we wont be looking at them until we need more. Thanks for your time and don’t forget to sub to all the youtubers in /youtube.

• Author

_ZboT
    Participant

Make sure to copy and paste the whole template and reply to all the questions. If you don’t you will be rejected automatically.
    1. What is your ign? _ZboT
    2. Have you ever been banned on a server? (If so which one and for what?) 0
    3. If you are chosen for helper what can you bring to the table? i can bring a kind supportive attitude to the server and ill be on alot and help every member and even if i hate them i will treat everyone the same
    4. What are all your previous ign’s? ewanlonglegs EwanTSG Xx_ZboT_xX
    5. Will you be able to record to help out advertise glitch.network? (Every bit helps) Yes I allready do :)
    6. Do you have teamspeak/ skype? (If so what is your skype?) Yes i have both
    7. What country and time zone do you live in? GMT
    8. How long and often in a given week will you be able to play on Glitch.Network? Nearly Every night on week days and during the day on weekends
    9. Are you a staff on another server? (If so what server?) Not atm
    10. What is your experience on being staff? (What position and what server and how long?) i owned a server and i have helped out on many servers such as insanepvp (Currently not up)
    11. What are your thoughts about Glitch.Network? it is an amazing factions server which helps players out makes sure everyone is playing fairly and the staff do an amazing job
    12. Why do you want to become a staff member on Glitch.Network? becuase this is my favirote server and i would like to help out chat make sure everyone’s playing properly and because some times when in on there’s no staff and i could help out alot with that
    13. Name some of the staff memeber’s on Glitch.Network. Fordtruck89,toubled_ons,glitchnetwork,autoglitch,pootsmagoots
    14. How old are you? 12 young but i know
    We will be looking at staff applications once a week. Once the spots are filled for helper you can keep applying however we wont be looking at them until we need more. Thanks for your time and don’t forget to sub to all the youtubers in /youtube.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.